jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

Мои собаки

These are my dogs and I absolutely love them. From left to right:

  • Lucas (Лукаc). He has been with us since the last days of December 2017. He was a stray dog in our neighborhood, he came to us on a very cold night and he was starving. Now he is batshit crazy and he's happy. We love him!
  • Puchi (пучи). My sister and my mother rescue him in our home town. He is one athletic dog! He loves running and howling. He's has run a half marathon (21K) with me, we did 1h55m, not too bad! 
  • Coso (косо). He was our first dog, he's very special, he's like our own son that we've never had. He's a spoiled child! He's also a runner, he ran the same half marathon Puchi did, he run with María and finished in 2h20min, not bad for their first attempt. 
This day was a very happy one... Picnic with the human-canine family! 


No hay comentarios: